Chace-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the awesome RSPS Hamachi Server!! Up and Coming RSPS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maitland online dating - Think you can handle all of this?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Northern

Maitland online dating  - Think you can handle all of this? Empty
PostSubject: Maitland online dating - Think you can handle all of this?   Maitland online dating  - Think you can handle all of this? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:00 pm

single men - Dont stop until I cum My name is Jazlyn HAGGERTY Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. free dating site Queensland dating New South Wales free online dating Maitland dating Perth online dating This is what I believe in and want to find one day...I want a movie kind of love. I want the type of deep connection and meant to be together love they have in The Notebook . ( if your not into romance and not a hopeless romantic, dont bother writing me.) Is this too much to ask for? Single, lolking for sexual relationship. Looking for good clean fun! But, I like to work it, work it! Move it! Get up offa that thing! I'm tired of the guy's that will lead u on, then just ignore u. I'm ttired of cheater's, liar's!!! I'm looking for someone to come in my life, and just make me happy. I'm very easy to get along with. I love to do pretty much anything and am looking for a guy with an open mind. I'm lookin for a man who can take control. Do you think you can handle me ? Lmao. Come out and play guys! I'm a girl who is happy and loves life. I'm not into drama or head games. I love to try new things. I'm looking for that man that loves sex, and likes to try something new instead of missionary and doggy all the time. I'm lookin to get down with someone. I love to have sex all day long. I can shake my booty to some good hiphop. Anything else you wanna know just ask.
Back to top Go down

Maitland online dating - Think you can handle all of this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chace-Scape :: Annoucements-
Jump to: