Chace-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the awesome RSPS Hamachi Server!! Up and Coming RSPS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Hey Guys. Here is the Application for Server Staff

If you are a normal player, you are not able to apply for admin.

As a normal player, you may apply for Moderator.
As a moderator, you may apply for Admin

Please post all staff applications INSIDE of this post.
ATTENTION: IF YOU DO NOT POST YOUR APPLICATION INSIDE OF THIS POST, IT WILL BE DELETED AND NOT VIEWED!!
EVERY POST THAT IS NOT AN APPLICATION (E.G. COMMENTS) WILL BE DELETED.

1. Do you have any prior experience in RSPS (Runescape Private Servers)? If so, please list.

2. How often do you play each day?

3. Do you understand how commands work?

4. Why do you want to be staff?

5. What are the rules as staff?
Back to top Go down
https://chacescape.forumotion.net
Serenity

Application Empty
PostSubject: Mod App   Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:01 am

1. Do you have any prior experience in RSPS (Runescape Private Servers)? If so, please list. Yes, I was a Dev on runemyth, Admin on Rune-xile, Mod on Grandor, and a Dev on the World of warcraft private server ExtremeWoW.

2. How often do you play each day? I would say about 7 hours.

3. Do you understand how commands work?Yes i do,

4. Why do you want to be staff? I would like too be staff because i;m currently looking for a server i can settle on and quit browsing around. I would like to build this server up too be one of the best top 10 on the Voteing sites. Last but not least i love helping people.

5. What are the rules as staff?Do not Abuse your Powers. Example: No Banning someone because they killed you or No Banning people just because you don't like them or they Flame you about something.
Back to top Go down
baker

baker

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:24 pm

do you have any prior experences in rsps?: yes ive been admin many times on servers.. ive owned my own server(bakerpkz) mod many times.. and been co once... admin and mod both on dfscape. mod on freezescape(shutdown). i am very good at what i do which is being a staff member at the best of my ability.

how often do you play each day: minum is 6 hours for me.. during the week i play all week.. i check in everyday and play alot..

do you understand how commands work: yes ive made some custom ones myself on my server and yes i do know how to use them and understand them

why do you want to be staff?: i want to eb staff so i can help this server become the best and be able to help every single person in this community. also i wud like to give ideas and updates to the co-owners admins and owner so i cna be a help with that.. i will answered any questions and answer my pms ingame or forums..

what are the rules as staff?: help anyone in need, do not abuse the powers given to you, do not give away any rare items, do not mute or bann anoter staff mem or normal player(without reason). do not fraud staff postions, follow all the rules(all apply to each player). inactivity will result in demote

Back to top Go down
stragler

Application Empty
PostSubject: mod   Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:58 pm

hi i want to be mod because i ran my own sever and have been 3 co owners and 7 admins and 12 mods before i am really nice and very helpfull and i havent made account yet cause wont work but i will name going to be stragler11
Back to top Go down
stragler

Application Empty
PostSubject: mod    Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:06 pm

1. yes owned my own sever admin 7 times and mod 12 times and hidden admin once

2.i will mostly be on every day but may be on vacation sometimes

3.yes i do understand how commands work because i have probally played like 50 servers and owned my own

4.the rules of staff are: no promoteing other players unless asked by owner, dont ask for promote,dont abuse powers, dont mute anyone without reason same with ban, help anyone if they need it, dont give out rare stuff,

dont have user yet sever didnt work for me yet user will be stragler11
Back to top Go down
stragler

Application Empty
PostSubject: srry skipped one   Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:10 pm

4.(missed 4 and said was for on other 1) i want to be staff so i can help out in need and can keep the sever safe from all spams and others trying to crash sever and i am very very nice i will also help with ideas and suggestions
Back to top Go down
Chris

Application Empty
PostSubject: I Would like to be a mod   Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:45 am

1. i had my own sever i was admin 6 or 7 times mod on real runescape and hidden admin 3 times
2.i would play alot but for some reason the hamachi thing says that your group is not there any more so i can't connect
Spoiler:
3.i know most of the commands and how they work like how mods can mute and admins can spawn stuff you know the same old same old
4. 1 so i can help new players/comers and so i can advertise and say talk to mod Chris for help maybe even admin chris someday Razz
5. the most important one of all of them well rules are you can't ban without a reson you can't spawn items for people you cant mute people for no reason and most important rule of all HAVE FUN!
And as you can see affraid i spent alot of time on this post cheers
Back to top Go down
Canadian

Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:28 pm

1. Do you have any prior experience in RSPS (Runescape Private Servers)? If so, please list.
I've had my own server, and was admin on frostieSkape (Got shutdown)

About 2-3 hours except for on the weekends which I then play
5 hours.

yes like for example: mods can mute

I think i'm good at it and i'd be able to help people. I chose this
server because it looks GREAT! Very Happy

5. What are the rules as staff
No banning/muting because of personal reasons like you just
hate them.
Back to top Go down
gammer201

Application Empty
PostSubject: I would like to apply for moderator    Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:10 am

Admin wrote:
Hey Guys. Here is the Application for Server Staff

If you are a normal player, you are not able to apply for admin.

As a normal player, you may apply for Moderator.
As a moderator, you may apply for Admin

Please post all staff applications INSIDE of this post.
ATTENTION: IF YOU DO NOT POST YOUR APPLICATION INSIDE OF THIS POST, IT WILL BE DELETED AND NOT VIEWED!!
EVERY POST THAT IS NOT AN APPLICATION (E.G. COMMENTS) WILL BE DELETED.

5. What are the rules as staff?
Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1